Ezra UK Summer Camps 2021
Ezra Summer Camps 2021 are now full
All camps have a high madrich/a to chanich/a ratio as well as a confident, experienced Rosh and a warm, caring host family on site. Ezra camps are famous for their ruach, high standard of incredible tochniot and amazing activities which provide a fun and inspiring atmosphere for your children to grow, relax and enjoy themselves. With three daily meals dished up by our wonderful cooks, all your child needs to bring is a change of clothes or two (or three…) and their best singing voice…
How to Apply to an Ezra Summer Camp:
- Complete an online application form.
- A £200 non refundable deposit by bank transfer must be made within one week of your application to confirm your reservation. If the deposit is not received, your application will not be processed and may be cancelled.
- Applications received after 6 June 2021 will incur an additional £30 late administration fee per application.
- An email will be sent, to let you know if your application has been successful.
- 25 June: Balance due to to secure place at camp.
- Camp Information Pack containing all camp details sent out before camp, on receipt of balance payment.
- Compulsory check-in during the week preceding Camp
Bursaries: We will try to help families in genuine need of financial assistance, but are restricted as to availability of bursaries. Bursaries will be considered for regular attendees of Ezra activities. Please email [email protected] for more information. All bursary applications must be submitted within one week of your on-line application and before 6 June 2021. All enquiries will, of course, be handled in the greatest confidence.
Camps fill up quickly so we suggest you apply early to avoid disappointment.
See below for more information and application forms for all camps.